Monday, August 9, 2010

For my project i'm thinking of including some videos in it.Because sometimes i watch youtube videos. I picked this video because it's kinda interesting for the people who don't know my culture to see it. This video is about people singing and doing their culture dance dramatically in front of a lots people. Especailly i chose it to show the audience a piece evidence of my culture. Iinstead of just me explaining without showing any picuters or videos.I'll be trying my best to give my audience whatever i can to explain about my culture.And hopefully my audience will work with me.

1 comment:

  1. It is a good idea. Also, it will be great if you find a video professionally taken with good cinematography as people are already used to interacting with movies.
    Hisham

    ReplyDelete