Monday, July 12, 2010

New World's Tallest Building - the Burj Dubai (Burj Khalifa)

The Burj Dubai Tower is the tallest man-made structure in the world.......and it is not even completed yet!!
The tallest hotel in the world – is the recently opened Rose Tower hotel. It is located in the UAE, at the Dubai resort. The absolute world record – 333 meters – was set by the hotel in 2008, when its construction was accomplished. There 72 floors in Rose Tower today.

Dubai is one of the wealthiest countries in the world and they have adopted the latest technologies in every industry. You will see this in every luxury hotel in Dubai. Some hotels are still trying to maintain the traditional Arabic style mixed with the 5 star luxuries.


                                                                                This is  Jumeirah Beach Hotel,   Located in the beautiful Jumeirah beach. You will have your own private beach. Jumeirah Beach Hotel has it own diving centre. You can learn and enjoy true diving experience with their qualified diving instructors. You can watch the sunset and sunrise from your own luxury room. Stay in this hotel If you want to experience true luxury.

3 comments:

  1. Dubai looks absolutely amazing. I wonder if Dubai can afford to go on like they do with all of these "over the top" engineering marvels. When the market almost crashed here in the US I heard that many people tightend up there wallets and didn't travel over there as much. I'm sure they rely heavily on tourism. No matter how nice they might build up a city in the desert, I'm still not sure I'd fly that far for a city in the desert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to travel, but I have never been to Dubai. After looking at your photos I especially realized that I WANT a vacation so badly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to travel, but I have never been to Dubai. After looking at your photos I especially realized that I WANT a vacation so badly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete